Re: 1600 SU carburetor question

To: "Nick Turi" <nturi@otw.com>
Subject: Re: 1600 SU carburetor question
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:36:42 -0500
Do you have a large 17mm nut holding on the "L" shaped nozzle? Just undue
the nut where the fuel fitting is connected to the float cover and see if
you have the filter installed.

The original 66s didn't use filter screens on the carbs and didn't have the
fuel fitting you described as Sid said.

You may want to check the seal on the fuel filter to make sure it's tight.
also test the fuel pump.

Mike