Re: Roadsters and V8's

To: Pam Bauman <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Roadsters and V8's
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:51:05 -0600
I read somewhere a couple years ago, an Arizona HiwayPatrol found a Chevy
imbeded in a bluff. seems someoone got a hold of a JATO bottle, rigged it in
his trunk and
touched it off. they figured it was doing 300 mph when it left thhe road,
brakes were toasted, I guess the guy was too.
I rode an A3D Skywarrior JATO assist take of once, once is enough!!!
and I thought Carrier shots scared me!
Russ Southwell 70 1600