Re: Roadsters and V8's

To: <Lafoxparts@aol.com>, <spl310@hotmail.com>, <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadsters and V8's
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:49:10 -0500
>From all I read the Tiger was a dog when it came to handling. It was great
going straight but when it saw a curve it freaked out. Sounds just like many
early pony cars. There was an article in GRM a few years back about Tigers
that came to the same conclusion.

I'd rather have less power and better handling. If worse comes to worse you
can always install a different 4 with more power.

Mike