Re: NIssan V-8 Motor for sale on eBay

To: ambradley@yahoo.com, colonel_klink510@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: NIssan V-8 Motor for sale on eBay
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:32:26 -0500
There are plenty of places to start searching for parts.  As far as
horsepower, that engine was designed to haul a big heavy sedan.  You could
have a custom cam ground, port/polish the heads, add headers and improve the
carb and I am sure you would be pleased.  Also, the power ratings changed
and they are not directly comparable.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060