Re: NIssan V-8 Motor for sale on eBay

To: bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com, Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NIssan V-8 Motor for sale on eBay
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:56:56 -0800 (PST)
The shop that is selling this motor is USA Perfomance Auto on about 136th and
Stark in Portland, Oregon.  Anyone else have experience with these guys?
They've worked on both my 510s and while they try to make you feel like they
know exactly what they are doing, I'm not incredibly happy with their work.
Your thoughts on them would be appreciated as I want to know if it is "just
me."  Thanks

--- Qwik510@aol.com wrote:
> BB's,
>
> Here is a chance to have an all Nissan V-8 swap in  a dime. Somebody buy this
>
> thing and give it a try. Thats the way they should have been made.
>
> "There is no replacement for displacement"
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-
> cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=598195216&r=0&t=0
>

> Enjoy The Ride!
>
> David
> qwik510@aol.com
> 72 DATSUN 510 2DR V-8