Re: IT's a HOAX people! Wow are some people gullible!

To: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>, Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: IT's a HOAX people! Wow are some people gullible!
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:52:39 -0800 (PST)
Well, if you follow the link in the message you replied to, you'll find
other pictures from other angles.  You'll also see that your
explanation of the board going through the roof is incorrect as there
is a pile of lumber on the passenger-side that makes the rest of it
tilt at an angle, not lie parallel to the ground.

Now was this a joke or stunt?  Possibly.  But the picture(s) appear
legit, and to be honest, if Snopes thinks it's true, it probably is.
He's been featured worldwide regarding urban legends.