RE: <OT> BRE 510

To: Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV, daniel@nowroc.com,
Subject: RE: <OT> BRE 510
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:13:26 -0500
Phil,

Have you thought of doing the stretch 4 door roadster?? Or at least adding a
6 inch section behind the door and changing the package shelf into seats?
It would then be a 4 seater and Rhonda would be pleased as punch!

(P.S.  If anyone on the list does not want to donate to Phil, the help Sid
get a decent daily driver fund is also accepting donations.  My Cavalier is
running on 3 cylinders most of the time.)

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076