Re: <OT> BRE 510

To: Daniel Beatty <daniel@nowroc.com>
Subject: Re: <OT> BRE 510
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:21:01 -0800
It's all just hearsay to me... and since what I have heard has come off of the
Roadster
list I'll admit that it might have been coming from a position of some bias.
Personally,
I think ALL Datsun aficionados should stand together against the pro-European
bias of the
classic car "establishment".

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
ex-PL521 pilot
ex-'73 2-door Dime pilot
once and future (when  it runs again) 1970 SRL311 pilot