Re: Any new opinions on the 350Z?

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <SLBESQ@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Any new opinions on the 350Z?
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:36:53 -0500
Yeah, yeah the M3 coupes are fugly, but they perform great and have the
long hood/short cockpit/in-line 6/rearwheeldrive layout of the 1st
generation Z car.  It would be very easy to make a sweet looking new Z car
on such a chassis/layout--that was my point.  Instead we have an amalgam of
Audi TT/Porsche 911/Mitsubishi eclipse/whatever.  It has a little 1st
generation Z character, but not a lot.  The design isn't provacative or
passionate, IMHO.  The 1st gen Z cars rocked the sports car world with
their great looks and inexpensive price.
Alex

///
///