RE: Stolen car woe's Help!!!

To: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>,
Subject: RE: Stolen car woe's Help!!!
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:41:26 -0400
The current CPI guide Good value is $4900 for a 2000 and $4550 for a 1600 -
the excellent (show car) value is $8325 and $7725 respectively.  CPI is an
industry standard retail price guide.  Tell them all of you couple hundred
plus roadster buddies will deep six state farm if you don't report back to
the list with glowing praise.  Do you have the adjusters Email?  I'm sure a
few us could bombard her with values.  Tell them to find you a good Roadster
for $4K.
Brian
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/