Re: Stolen car woe's Help!!!

To: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>,
Subject: Re: Stolen car woe's Help!!!
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:11:01 -0600
Welcome to the wonderful world of "Insurance"...   it's their job to save as
much money for the insurance company as they can.  State Farm is great about
that.. like the time they denied my parents claim on a hail damaged roof...
they said it wasn't damaged!   OH, but contrare!   Dad is an insurance
adjuster...    State Farm lost 3 houses and a bunch of car policies within
15 days of that denial.

How about some price quotes of similar '66 and '67s out there??    "Expert"
testimony from roadster owners/venders?   How is her appraiser a roadster
expert??  Is he looking at some damn out of date book for price quotes?
WE are your best experts in the field... we know what they cost to replace!!
I've seen the books they have for repairs and replacements...  kinda like
all those great books out there with information about our cars... oh yeah,
there's only one really good one written by Phill Brook... I forgot!    Tell
that lady to get stuffed and start asking around to some of the various
clubs out here... I'll give her an earful she'll never forget!

Ok... I meekly step off the soap box...

Eric
WyCROC