Re: Fw: eBay hilarity (non-roadster content)Auto transport

To: "Grant Bush" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>,
Subject: Re: Fw: eBay hilarity (non-roadster content)Auto transport
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:32:57 -0500
Grant Bush wrote

>Well I did, I live in Edmonton, Canada (pretty far up there) and he lives in,
>get this DALLAS TEXAS, you can't get much further away from me than
>Dallas! So
>I phoned a few haulers and the best price I can get is $1500 US.

Don't write him off yet.  He may be anticipating a hefty shipping bill.
I got similar quotes for moving an old 320 truck from Sactamento to near
San Antonio TX.  This is a parts truck I paid $150 for.  I finally found
a broker (Executive Transport  up in northern TX)  and it ended up being
less than half that.   Keep looking, encourage the buyer to do the same,
and I'll check my notes to see if I can still find a Phone # for
Executive.

Marc Tyler
Designer,
Animal Firm