RE: Fw: eBay hilarity (non-roadster content)Auto transport

To: "'snyler'" <marc@animalfirm.com>, Grant Bush <gbush@connect.ab.ca>,
Subject: RE: Fw: eBay hilarity (non-roadster content)Auto transport
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:13:04 -0700
Grant Wrote - Well I did, I live in Edmonton, Canada (pretty far up there)
and he lives in,get this DALLAS TEXAS, you can't get much further away from
me than Dallas! So I phoned a few haulers and the best price I can get is
$1500 US.

Marc Wrote - I got similar quotes for moving an old 320 truck from
Sactamento to near San Antonio TX.

Sac to Dallas is one thing....BUT EDMONTON!!! i was interested in a RL-411
that was being sold in Edmonton once. Then I looked at the map.. Holy COW!
That place is up there! Not just a Sunday drive!