RE: dynamat alternative?

To: Daniel Beatty <nowroc@pacifier.com>,
Subject: RE: dynamat alternative?
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:40:33 -0700 (PDT)
I bought some dynamat from Eastwood.  It was $20/5 square feet.  Buy it in the
square foot pads, it seems to be cheaper.  For $200, I covered my entire wagon,
including the panels/door skins, floorboard, firewall, minus the cargo floor
and roof.  I also coated the same surfaces + cargo floow with spray on bed
liner - 2 gallons.  If I replaced the rubber/seals, I'd have a super quiet
wagon.

--- Daniel Beatty <nowroc@pacifier.com> wrote:
> Here is one alternative on the NOWROC site from the Bluebird List:
> http://www.nowroc.com/Webpages/Techtips/Dynamat.htm
>
> Daniel Beatty
> NOWROCer

=====