BADROC nihonmachi

To: datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: BADROC nihonmachi
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:41:12 -0700
Every year, San Francisco Japantown (Nihonmachi) has an event to
celebrate things japanese. I forget when it is but they have the
Nihonmachi festival and the Cherry Blossom festival (I think they are
separate events but not sure).

What better than to have an old japanese car show as well. Does
anyone know if this was ever attempted beforeor even feasible? Does
anyone know if there are other vintage japanese car clubs around? I
know there is TORC (Toyota owners), but are there any for Honda,
Mitsubishi, Suzuki, and any other older japanese cars? With BADROC,
dimes, some local 411's, (and a Silvia), I know that Datsun/Nissan is
well represented.

Any thoughts?
--

Hoon Kim