pair of NOS '69 rear quarters for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: pair of NOS '69 rear quarters for sale
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:22:44 -0400
I will be picking up a pair of NOS '69 rear quarters along with some other
stuff in the near future. will take $1,000. for the pair. please reply
offline if interested. not looking for any $$ up front, haven't seen the
sheetmetal yet. have already picked up the car. just want to have a home
lined up for them before I tie up money. also have a pair of NOS rockers
available, but they were brazed on the car and I'll have to cut them back
off. then they lifted the car with a chain wrapped around the middle and
chain dented both rockers. not bad, though. the car itself is so bad I have
no clue why anyone wanted to restore it. when I went to get it, it was
stacked on top of a Pinto out in a nice pole barn.