Re: 2L Chain Tensioner

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2L Chain Tensioner
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:04:59 -0700
Hey guys,
Talking about tensioners for the 2 litre.  There was a thread awhile ago
about not being able to get the original tensioner from Nissan, but you
could put it together using  other nissan engine tensioners.  Z maybe.
Could someone please clear this up for me and let me know the good part #'s.
thanks
Mike KOken
Colo. Springs CO