RE: dirt city

To: "'Mitch Planck'" <mitch@ias.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: dirt city
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:14:40 -0600
Hello Mitch.  It seems that all you need to do is remove the one bolt
holding it to the steering box.  I marked mine so I knew where to put back
the rod later.  I believe now that the front of the rod might already have a
mark punched in to it that lines up w/ something.  I soaked that part w/
WD40.  I still had to put a cloth over the rod, set a vise grip around the
rod and then hit it gently w/a small hammer.  Best of luck.  Larry.