Re: reverse light switch

To: "Hoon Kim" <hoon@pixar.com>
Subject: Re: reverse light switch
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:38:37 -0400
Hoon,

There are 2 wires that come off the reverse light switch and both are
identical. It doesn't make a difference which wire goes where. Depending on
the reverse switch you have the connectors can be different.

There should be 2 wires coming from the reverse light harness. Yes it's a
seperate harness which connects near the steering column by the fuse box in
the engine compartment.

You can't run the tranny w/o the reverse switch out unless you get a
suitable SHORT bolt that can go in there.

66 Mike