RE: <OT> cutting torch

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: <OT> cutting torch
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 12:08:34 -0500
Was at the Sam's on the north side of San Antonio a couple of weeks ago
when we were down there for Elayne's reunion and they had a Victor gas
setup that appeared to include everything except the tanks for around
$120. Very tempting, but how much to get (rent?) tanks. Sam's and Home
Depot also carry what looks like the same setup with small tanks and a
plastic carrier, but it's $280, plus gas of course.

Haven't yet called locally (Dallas/Ft.Worth) to price renting tanks, but
unless it's a lot more than I expect it looks like the $120 deal is a
good way to go to get started. Of course then I'll need to get a MIG or
TIG rig, too.<grin> Guess the new dual processor G4 may have to wait
until next spring.

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
rday@ci.dallas.tx.us