Re: Roadster wanted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:08:40 -0700
Okay, so I'm catching up on my email after having not been on for a couple of
days, so maybe this
thread has already died. But I have to speak up on this.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

Is it the heat, or pre-Shasta stress or what? A guy (who is known to those of
us who have been on
this list for a while) comes on and says he is looking for a roadster. Any
decent street roadster.
And because he doesn't say specifically where he's located, everybody starts
dumping on him! And
when he replies that it doesn't matter, he'll unload his race car from the
trailer and come get it
if it's the right car, you dump on him some more!

I've never seen this kind of CRAP on this list before and I hope I never see it
again! What the hell
do you think this is, a Porsche list? What do you think the lurkers on the list
think of this? Do
you think this encourages them to post questions? This is an embarrassment to
the list. I think you
guys all owe an apology to both John and this list for your attitudes.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org