Re: AZ Roadsters- show this SAT

To: SPL - Needs Work <dhbain@uswest.net>, SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: AZ Roadsters- show this SAT
From: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:11:20 -0700 (PDT)
Well at least it passed... I will be taking mine to
try and pass emissions in the next month... I bet you
had to lean out the carbs until they almost won't
run... That's what I am planning to do... Please send
any advise.
Jim 68 2000
Scottsdale, AZ
--- SPL - Needs Work <dhbain@uswest.net> wrote:
> SPL311RDST@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Hi all you AZ roadster folks.
> > I'm sick (jealous, actually) of hearing how the
> guys in SoCal actually DO
> > THINGS with their cars - WAH!!, I wanna show-off
> too !!!
>
> I do things with my car:  Like >
>
> 01. Plead with it not to die.
> 02. Tell it, it is sharp looking but needs plastic
> surgery. (Lots)
> 03. Play with the carbs when it won't start.
> 04. Play with the carbs when the idle shoots up over
> 1500.
> 05. Play with the carbs when it won't pass
> emissions.
> 06. Play with the carbs when it won't pass
> emissions.
> 07. Play with the carbs when it won't pass
> emissions. (Wouldn't pass three
> times.)
> 08. Play with carbs again after passing emissions so
> it would run right.
> 09. See number four again.
> 10. Spend way too much money on it.  That Toyota
> Carina is looking easier to keep
> running. (hehehehehe)
> 11. Etc, etc, etc... (You all know the rest of the
> story!)
>
> Sunburnt in Peoria, AZ.

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com