AZ Roadsters- show this SAT

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, dryenko@mindspring.com,
Subject: AZ Roadsters- show this SAT
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:30:23 EDT
Hi all you AZ roadster folks. Last weekend, after a long tiring day at the
emissions test center (failing miserably, but that's another long story) I
decided to cruise on up to the Scottsdale Pavillions. I made some new buddies
in the "Desert Z Association" who let me park my Roasdster in with it's
kinsmen. I've been told by them that THIS SAT - June 16th -there will be a
big showing for one of the Z clubs here. 4:30-6:00 ish should be a good time
to show up. All Roadsters are welcome.

ACTION: get your butts & your cars out of your garages and BE THERE !!!!

My car is far from show condition/needs interior fixin's, still has overspray
on the tires from the quickie paint job,  and it was even filthy when I went
up there last week. So no excuses !!!!
I'm sick (jealous, actually) of hearing how the guys in SoCal actually DO
THINGS with their cars - WAH!!, I wanna show-off too !!!

Whattya say? Shall we?

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311