Re: 1967 2000 Mug

To: <Roadster6@aol.com>, <msayer1@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: 1967 2000 Mug
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:49:54 -0700
You don't get it.  Maybe I don't get it.  I guess that you guys out there
are talking about starting a mug list.  Now THAT would be interesting.  I
suppose you could talk about how fast you could drink your warm milk down.
In fact you could time yourselves, and go on record.  Or you could take a
drink with your right hand, then (shift gears) over to your left hand
without the cup leaving your lips.  Sounds like the events could be endless
with an" ORIGINAL CUP".  Any knock off cups would be disqualified.  later.
Pat 67.5 2000 solex