Re: 1967 2000 Mug

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1967 2000 Mug
From: jawalker@zcentral.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
if someone wants to work on this, i can create the photo-ready art. now all we
need is the winning roadster to be pictured....

jOn Walker

Quoting Construction Alberta News <gbush@connect.ab.ca>:

> I'd take a few!!!
>
> Grant Bush
> Edmotnon, Alberta

jOn Walker
Creative Director
Zcentral.com
jawalker@zcentral.com

Created at Zcentral.com - http://www.zcentral.com
THE BETTER WAY to manage your calendar, contacts, files, email
& personal information.