RE: are 1600's the Red headed Step-children?

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: are 1600's the Red headed Step-children?
From: John Cooney <jcooney@realclear.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 16:08:16 -0500
I think the idea is not to split off, but rather give more options. I also
agree that pulling traffic off of this mailing list would be a detriment.
My goal is to put up a site that will fill in alot of the holes left out on
the U-20 dominated Roadster sites. The thought of a R-16 wing is cool, we
can "Fly" with the U-20's but have a style all our own. I think that
staying on this list is the proper thing to do, if I have anything to do
with another list being formed, it will be for R-16 Wing banter and not
another technical forum. I have received a very warm welcome into this list
and did not intend to make waves. Please understand my idea was only to
have a little fun.

        John Cooney
        67.5 Roadster 1600
        77 280ZTR