Re: Question: What primer to use?

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question: What primer to use?
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 10:05:02 -0700
It just might work...
        My younger, less-experienced brother actually painted a car with a
Wagner!  I hate to admit it, but it looked pretty good from 10 feet...
You may run into trouble getting it to shoot primer-surfacer (or
'sandable primer') but as previously noted, if you have problems with
primer, it's no big deal to sand 'em out.
I vote go for it and tell us how it works!
Toby