Re: electrics

To: MARKOL@isr.gov.au, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: electrics
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 12:32:53 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/1999 12:53:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
MARKOL@isr.gov.au writes:

<< After turning everything on and off, and checking every electrical
connection I could find under bonnet I tried again and the car roared to life
as if nothing was
 wrong.  My guess is that it is either the ignition which was playing up, a
 loose connection which I fixed when I checked them all, or a short circuit
 that is about to get worse. The problem has not re-occurred yet.   Any ideas
 anyone? >>

Dang!...looks like another case of the infamous and dreaded "flying short."

Craig Carter
Fountain Valley, CA
1970 SRL311 #14100