Help me before I crack again!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Help me before I crack again!!
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:07:52 -0800
Hello All,

        Okay now I am all revved up to install my 'new' thermostat housing.
I do not want to crack this one.  Can someone please tell me how to install
the thermostat/housing correctly??
        I have that gery-felt like gasket material that I could make
another gasket out of.  I have that blue silcone goop that never hardens.
I have this orange make-a-gasket stuff that does harden.. What should I
use??  Please dont just say, 'seal it with silicone.'  cause there a
million different kinds out there.

                                Thanks,

                        Daniel 'trying to get ready for the Sat. run' Neuman
                        69 2000