Re: Help me before I crack again!!

To: Tom Householder <tomhouse@hevanet.com>
Subject: Re: Help me before I crack again!!
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 23:21:31 -0800
Hi Tom,
        Thanks for the advice.  I did not know the part with the temp sending
unit was detachable.  I have not moved this part and I do not think that
its leaking from there but now I do not know..?  Should I pry this inner
part off and reapply sealant?  Or should I just go with sealing up the
outer part?
        I am getting pretty fast at making gaskets with the ye-old, tap on
the the part with a hammer thru the gasket material to cut a pretty good
gasket method.
                Daniel 69 2000
getting ready for sat..now if I could just skip work on Friday.....