Re: Hart twink valve sizes

To: erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM
Subject: Re: Hart twink valve sizes
From: Eric Camiel <ecamiel@i84.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 21:19:38 -0400
Erik
I already traded a Tilton clutch for a pair of cams. Thanks anyway.
What is this Dave Visard book and where can I get a copy?
I detuned the hart for street use successfully. 430 cams about 295
duration set at 106-108, 10.5 to 1 pistons, hart small valves.
I'm told this is good for about 165-170 HP and is  managable
(with some care) on the street. You might want to chat with Ted Wentz or
Eric Kerman about hart twinks. They claim reliable 195 to 205 HP rece
motors. I know they are fast and last.
Eric