Hart twink valve sizes

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, ecamiel@i84.net
Subject: Hart twink valve sizes
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 00:38:45 -0700
Howdy, all.
Just what *are* the Brian Hart "small valve" and "big valve" twink valve
sizes?  Does "Hart small valve" imply the 1.625" intake & 1.375" exhaust
combination, as was touted as state of the art in the old Vizard twin cam
book?

By the way Eric C, I saw your wanted ad at Bennetts for cams; I've got a
set of Cosworth L1 cams that came as spares with my ex-Fred Miranda Elan,
and there's a chance that I might be willing to give these up, depending
on what interesting goodies you would have available to trade... is this
what you had in mind?  I don't know their lift;  it may be more than
4.30" for all I know.

Hey, Eric, let's talk about Hart twinks.  I've got a (really rough!) Hart
head stashed away, and I would like to learn more about it.

Regards,
Erik Berg