Re: Hart twink valve sizes

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, ecamiel@i84.net,
Subject: Re: Hart twink valve sizes
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Tue, 19 May 98 10:33:22 PST
     Erik,

     If you can wait until I'm home, I'll look this up.  It's all in the
     Elan racing file.  I do recall that Hart small valve (what my race car
     used) is considerably bigger than Lotus "Big Valve".  Intake size is
     the horspower driver, although both int. and exh. Hart are larger.
     Hart big valve may not be a good idea, even for racing... certainly
     not for the street.... almost not enough room in there for them and
     the peakiness would be unbearable, I think.

     Rod