Re[2]: Introduction format

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, Tim Mullen <mullent@gisdbbs.gisd.trw.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Introduction format
From: rebean@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 97 15:32:07 PST8
     Tim,

     Boy, I know how you feel.  Years ago, something very similar
     happened....twice.... with a Porsche Speedster I had!

     Even with several Elans, it wasn't until late last year that I broke a
     several year Lotus draught as to running street-driven ones.  Man,
     it's great to get in that Elan and just drive nowhere in particular on
     a sunny Saturday morning!

     Rod