Re: Introduction format

To: "chapman-era@autox.team.net" <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Introduction format
From: Tim Mullen <mullent@gisdbbs.gisd.trw.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 14:22:16 -0800
Name:                   Tim Mullen
Age:                    43
Location:               Norther Virgina (D.C. area)
Profession:             Senior Systems Analyst (BS Aerospace
Engineering)
E-mail address:         Tim.Mullen@trw.com  (or home: elans4@erols.com)
Car Make:               Lotus (of course)
Car Model:              '72 Elan S4 Sprint
Colour:                 Colorado Orange over White with Gold
                        Sprint Stripes and Bumpers
Main use:               fun
Chassis layout:         frt. eng.- REAR DRIVE
Construction:           backbone chassis, fiberglass body
Engine:                 DOHC 4-cyl., 1600cc
Transmission:           original close ratio 4-speed
Differential:           3.90 (I think, been a while since I checked; but
                        it's the original)
Suspension/Brakes:      4-whl. independent, 4-whl. disc brakes
Wheels/Tyres:           original knock-offs / 18 year old 175/70-13s
Trim:                   just the original stuff...
Other cars:             93 Honda Accord, 94 Miata R package, 96 Ford
                        Ranger pickup, 85 Jeep Cherokee (for sale when
                        I fix the clutch)
Previous Cars:          '64 TriumphTR-4, 73 Vega GT wagon, '65 Corvair,
                        '73 Blazer, '72 Toyota Pickup, '80 Honda accord,
                        '67 Masserati Mistral, '62?? Lotus 18 F Jr.
Other Motorcycles:      mid '80s vintage Yamaha dirt bikes:
IT-200,                              YZ-125, YZ80, Y-Zinger (PW-80 small
kids bike)
Previous Motorcycles:   '77 Kawasaki KZ-650 (street bike),
                        '71 Suzuki TS-125 (enduro)
Other info:             Haven't Slalomed in about 18 years, but going
to                         try to start this season.  Took about 15
years to
                        rebuild/restore the Elan...

--

Tim