RE: e-bay honesty

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: e-bay honesty
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:14:53 -0700

Well, sure. But that doesn't make a non-sleeved thermostat the "correct"
part. Leyland screwed up various things once or twice. IMHO, this seller
was aware of the sleeved/non-sleeved issue, and he skirted it (pun intended)
by simply insisting that his part was "correct" without elaborating on _why_
he thought it was correct. In the end, it's still dishonest. I doubt that
many people on this list would list a non-sleeved thermostat on eBay and
call it "correct" and feel good about it.