Re: POR15

To: barrier@bconnex.net
Subject: Re: POR15
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:30:00 -0800 (PST)
Another simple spray setup is to use an airbrush.  Not too good for
really large areas, but not much worse than an aerosol spray can.

On large surfaces I use a brush or sponge applicator.  It tends to even
out on its own pretty well.

For storage I use mason jars.  You can get them in varying sizes which
allows spreading volumes from quarts down to a few ounces.  Fill them to
the top, put a layer or two of plastic wrap under the lid and store in a
refrigerator.  I've had half full contains stay liquid and usable for a
year or more.  Just don't poor unused POR-15 back into the storage
container or it will harden.

Roland