In search of British truck

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: In search of British truck
From: "Triumph Nut" <triumphnut@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 21:46:59 EST
This might be a little off the wall, but who better to give advice on this
subject.  I own a small restoration shop in Hollywood, Florida we restore,
you guessed it, British cars. We have been thinking of buying a flatbed to
replace our car hauler trailer, but I would rather create something more
unique, find a British truck cab and modify the rear by extending frame,
etc. Are there any Brit trucks in the US? Anyone seen this done before? It
will be a sort of advertising for our business. Sorry for the bandwith, but
it is related to British cars, in a way.

Thanks,

Jack Levy
www.driveableclassics.com