Re: 4 post automotive lifts

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: 4 post automotive lifts
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:23:48 -0700
A question for those of you who have one, is it inside or outside?  I
have spent several hours recently installing the engine/tranny into my
MGB by myself, and I still have much to do under the car (pinion seal,
drive shaft, new exhaust and rear brakes).

I have a bad knee (total joint replacement is scheduled for September)
and getting up and down on the ground 50 or 60 times a day is getting
harder and harder!  I need one of these, but it would have to go inside
my garage with its 8' ceiling.  Would this work, or would I have to dig
a pit under it as well to make it really useful?
--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westfalia