Re: 4 post automotive lifts

To: Mike Denman <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 4 post automotive lifts
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:38:43 -0400
Mike Denman wrote:

> Cheers,
> Sorry to bomb the list but I am looking for the address or phone # or
> web site for Eagle.  They manufacture an above ground, 4 post,
> Automotive lift (among other things).  I got one of their brochures
> earlier in the month and have lost it.  I can't for the life of me find
> them on the net.  Any help would be appreciated.  If anyone has had any
> experience with any brand of 4 post lift I would like to hear about it.
> I'm thinking about buying one :)

  I have advice. Run don't walk to the phone and order a lift!

  I don't know anything about Eagle brand, I bought mine from
a semi-local Canadian company. But seriously, it just makes
EVERYTHING easier.

  I'm amazed how often I use the lift. Even just working on
door locks or the grille is nicer when the car is at the
perfect level.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca