British car week

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British car week
From: Norm <nsdec@mercurylink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 10:29:52 -0400
Concluded my own Britcar week by starting the E Thursday.  That worked
so this AM I moved it from the garage and added carb cleaner to the
tank. Thus fortified, myself included by several cups of coffee, the E
ventured forth on rural roads to get the NYT and breakfast.  This is the
busiest weekend on the year - everyone opening the place for the summer
and the E momentarily embarassed me by going dead...til I remembered
the bat cable was just hand-tight and sure enough it then cranked OK.
Sun's out, think I'll wax it and bell the cat again :-)  Norm

62 Humber dk blue Super Snipe
67 Sunbeam Alpine (DOA)
68 Rover primrose 2000TC
69 E primrose OTS