Re: Fun with Midget!

To: mchaffee%sumter.cso.uiuc.edugibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu
Subject: Re: Fun with Midget!
From: DROYDX@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 16:16:20 -0500
The reason I needed the chain was because the engine/trans was out of the
car........whole front clip & wings(fenders) removed.  The car is so light I
can pick it up by the front bumper mounts and spin it around like a
wheelbarrow!  If a cahin wasn't used the entire car would lift off the
jackstands, and the 300 lb (or whatever) springs wouldn't be compressed.

Also re: using longer threaded stock to compress,  I would have tosay that
this is another alternative,  not an easier alternative, but a slower one.
A. J. -4th gear- DiMizio
DROYDX@AOL.COM