Jag MKII and Austin American

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jag MKII and Austin American
From: Richard Sulecki <rsulecki@email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 20:27:33 -0500 (EST)
In attempts to make room for more projects, I have two vehicles that must
go.  The first is a 1964 Jag MKII with a 3.8L and automatic.  The head
has been redone and it has new rings and rod bearings.  After this work,
the fuel pump would not function so the car has yet to be started.  It is
restorable, however, the body is full of rust and the car hasn't actually
ran in over twenty years.  The price is $1750.  The second vehicle is an
Austin American, body only.  I'm not sure if people actually pay for
these (no offense to A.A. owners) but I think its worth $100.  Both cars
are in Burlington, NC.  Email me or call me at (919)967-6742.

*also for BMW enthusiasts, I have a 72 Bavaria with a 5-spd, cheap

                                           Brad Sulecki
                                           longing for a Spridget