RE: AH wiring harness

To: "'British cars'" <British-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: AH wiring harness
From: "Preston, Mark" <MPRESTON@cosmpdgate.ftcollinsco.ncr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 95 14:51:00 MST
Tom Mitchell wrote:

 Anyway anyone know what are
the differences? What addition or changes, are there in the model
harnesses? Does it matter, for example if I order a 1966 harness? or is
my harness for all practical reasons really the same as a 1966.
I've looked and can't seem to find a good answer, so far.
My 1965 AH 3000, is a phase II, four lights in front for parking/turn
and the same for the rear.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 --------------------------
Tom,

Hello from a fellow Healey owner!

I'll put this on the net as others may want the info also. The August 1993
issue of Austin-Healey Magazine published by the Austin-Healey Club -
Pacific Centre had an article on wiring harnesses - "Get the right wiring
harness". They recommended a company named British Wiring, 20449 Ithaca
Road, Olympia Fields, IL 60461. Their telephone number is 708-481-9050. The
article stated that several members of the Concours Committee had been very
pleased with the service. Personally -  no experience with them.

They should be able to help you. If not drop me a line and I can refer you
to someone who should be able to help you.

Mark Preston
mark.preston@ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Colorado Springs, CO.
Rocky Mountain Healey Club                      Austin-Healey Club - Pacific
Centre
        //  1957 MGA 1500  //  1959 AH 3000 BN7  //  1982 Jaguar XJ-6  //