Austin Healey for Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin Healey for Sale
From: Wmrunner@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 22:50:21 -0500
Friend of a friend is selling his Big Healey.  If anyone is interested in a
very fine, red, BN6 for $19K call Ben Carter (614) 888-6835.  I have no
financial interest in this car. I have driven it and it is excellent.  I saw
it several times throughout it's restoration and EVERYTHING has been gone
over and done right.  The owner/restorer is meticulous.  The car is for sale
because it is done and the guy wants to do it all again.

She who must be obeyed said I may buy it if I get rid of all the LBC's
currently in residence (maniacal laughter)....hence this post.