Re: Body solder

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body solder
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 1994 23:47:59 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 24 Dec 1994 Wmrunner@aol.com wrote:

> Gas tank repairs and open heart surgery should only be done by professionals.
>
> IMHO I think you have been lucky that you haven't blown yourself up. What
> you describe will work most of the time but it's still russian roulette!

It's probably a lot less dangerous than driving to work, provided a bit
of common sense is exercised.  However, you're right that it's best left
to the professionals if you're uncomfortable about it.

Chip Old              1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland    1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily transportation)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us