Re: Interchange Manuals

To: Deaton-Dallas <uaf1@dalsol.rtc.sc.ti.com.rtc.sc.ti.com>
Subject: Re: Interchange Manuals
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 13:43:57 -0500 (EST)
Dear SOLers,
I haven't heard about these manuals, but it only makes sense to know what
is interchangeable. Especially if one has too look for the parts on junk
yards or flea markets.
I am interested in what more information someone will come up. I didn't
want to leave this unmentioned.

Have some happy holidays, a great Christmas and a happy New Year!

Gus