Re: Stranger LBC's

To: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil
Subject: Re: Stranger LBC's
From: mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu (Michael Burdick)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 10:55:10 CST
   > I saw a phot of one in a book over the weekend> I think it's an italian
bodied
   > Midget. I thought it looked pretty cool from the front, a lot like
   > A mini TR6.
   >
   > Marcus

Marcus,

This wouldn't be a Triumph Italia would it? As I recall (or as _best_ as
I can recall...) Triumph sent some TR-3 chassis to Italy where they were
supplied with very nice looking coupe bodies.  A friend of mine in North
Carolina has two of these things, one of which is in very nice condition
and was his daily driver for a while.  I think he told me that a couple
hundred of these were made.  If it really was a Midget you saw in the
picture, forget I mentioned it!

Mike
mburdick@unmc.edu