Re: Stranger LBC's

To: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Stranger LBC's
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 12:10:43 -0500 (EST)
Ray,
I must say that all these postings about the Innocenti make me thing that
I should have missed a neat car (of course if it's like a Spridget!). I
was having in mind a car that was very much the size of a Mini, but had
no erotic curves whatsoever. It was a squared econo box, small with a
hatch back and a great strong little engine (DeTomaso).
I'd love to forget this little car any time ;-)  - actually no offense
intended, because I believe that it can be fun to drive around with
barely more weight than the engine itself.
Cheers,
        Gus