Carb. Jet Kit

To: british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Carb. Jet Kit
From: jab@netrix.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 11:45:41 -0500
The other day, I ran across a jet kit that I had purchased when I
owned a Pinto with a 2000 cc motor.  The carb was a Holley/Weber
5200 (I think), but it looks a lot like the pictures of the Weber
DGV in the Vickey Brit. catalog.  Since it is Christmas, I'm willing
to put the Scottsman in me aside and offer this kit to the first
person who is willing to pay the shipping.  It is not quite complete
I don't think, but most of it is there.  It originally came from
J.C. Whitless.  No guarantees for fit or function (unless you happen
to own a '73 Pinto).

-Jim.
----
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer     Email:  jab@netrix.com
Netrix Corporation                      '92 Honda Accord
13595 Dulles Technology Drive           '76 Triumph TR7
Herndon VA  22071  USA     Give Blood -- It's a great feeling!